Download Captive Beauty - PDF - EPUB - KINDLE - TXT Free

Captive Beauty pdf/epub/kindle/txt ebooks
By:Natasha Knight
Published on 2018-01-24 by Natasha Knight



Download

Cilla The Beast had Belle. Killian Black has me. How I got here doesn’t matter, even though he says it does. Says it was my choice. He doesn’t get it, though. It wasn’t ever a choice for me. And now, he’s changing the rules. The agreement was one month. For thirty days, I’d be his. He’s no longer satisfied with my body alone, though. He wants my soul, too. Wants every part of me. And even though I can pretend I’m safe when I lie beneath him, this man does something to me. Something wicked. A thing that will break me. Killian Cilla made the choice. She offered the deal. I just took her up on it. So what if I changed the rules half-way in? I’m not apologizing for it. See, Cilla and me, we’re the same. She’s dark. As dark as me. Something happened to her. Something bad. It damaged her. But it’s not a hero she seeks. It’s an avenging angel. A dark knight. That, I can do. I’ll slay her dragons, but it’ll cost her, because in return, I want everything. And I’ll take it. She’s mine.

This Book was ranked at 7 by Google Books for keyword Beauty.

Book ID of Captive Beauty's Books is TDNJDwAAQBAJ, Book which was written byNatasha Knighthave ETAG "QKYLRV3nj/c"

Book which was published by Natasha Knight since 2018-01-24 have ISBNs, ISBN 13 Code is and ISBN 10 Code is

Reading Mode in Text Status is true and Reading Mode in Image Status is true

Book which have "268 Pages" is Printed at BOOK under CategoryFiction

This Book was rated by Raters and have average rate at ""

This eBook Maturity (Adult Book) status is NOT_MATURE

Book was written in en

eBook Version Availability Status at PDF is true and in ePub is true

Captive Beauty Book Preview - PDF - EPUB - KINDLE - TXT



Download

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Divine Beauty - PDF - EPUB - KINDLE - TXT Free

Download Confessions of a Born-Again Pagan - PDF - EPUB - KINDLE - TXT Free

Download The Soul of Beauty - PDF - EPUB - KINDLE - TXT Free